Phil Reed - owner/director
Phil Reed started his teaching career in 1979 covering variety of subjects of the petroleum industry including production safety. Since 1993 Phil Reed manages and develops all phases of Pacific SEATEC's activities. He is certified API training provider for API RPT-2, a MMS required class in Production Safety Systems. PSEATEC also offers instrument and control training for DOT OQ requirements. Phil teaches customized classes in Gas Measurement, Steam Measurement, Oil Measurement, DOI/DOT Pipelines, H2S Safety, Confined Spaces entry, Offshore Safety Orientation, Onshore Safety Systems.
PSEATEC's consulting services include: Conducting safety audits of Onshore and Offshore Production Safety Systems. Development of operations manuals for offshore platforms.
- MMS Corporate Leadership Award - 2003
- Instrument Society of America Senior Member 1984 - present
- Common Heritage Corporation, Honolulu, Hawaii. Elected to the Board of Directors 2002 - 2005
- Air Pollution Control Advisory Committee Ventura County, (appointed by Ventura County Supervisors), Terms 1985-1989, 1989-1993, 1993-1997
- American Petroleum Institute Ventura, CA 1987 - present
- American Society of Safety Engineers Member 1994 - present
- Westside Community Council Revitalization Committee Chairman 1994-2000